The purpose of the unit is to provide participants the management skills for the current e-conomy. Organisations will benefit from e-business savvy managers skilled in this dynamic and evolving business practice.
This unit is focused on how to best think about, plan for and enact e-strategies that will maximise productivity and profitability.
This unit covers:
- Introduction to e-business including e-commerce fundamentals and e-business infrastructure
- The e-business environment
- E-business strategy
- Implementing e-business including managing change and maintaining e-business
Upon completion you will be able to:
- Analyse and evaluate e-business models, frameworks and tools
- Develop an e-business strategic plan
- Identify risk management issues related to strategic e-business planning
- Describe and apply techniques for managing in an e-business environment
- Manage an e-business project
Contact Hours: 30 hours
In addition to these contact hours, you will be required to conduct your own private study.